This is the official website for Redbreast Whiskey.
We at Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard ask that you read and respect the following guidelines:
Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard (www.irishdistillers.ie), the proud owner of Redbreast Whiskey, fully supports the range of codes governing the marketing, sales, advertising and sponsorship of alcohol products. Our commitment to these codes ensures that all our activities are undertaken with the aim of promoting responsible consumption of our products to an adult audience.
As a leading provider of premium spirits, champagnes and wines, we have an important role to play in promoting our products responsibly to customers and consumers. We strive to always act in a way that shows that we deserve the confidence and appreciation of our stakeholders, no matter who or where they are.
When it comes to social media, we love hearing from you all. However, as part of our commitment to promoting responsible drinking, we hope you understand that we expect the community will not post comments, photos, videos or other type of content which:
- Feature any people under the legal drinking age or those who appear to be under the legal drinking age.
- Is made by someone under the legal drinking age.
- Encourages underage purchase or drinking of alcoholic beverages and/or irresponsible or immoderate drinking.
- Encourages any sort of inappropriate or violent behaviour.
- If there is persistent posting which conflicts with any of the above criteria, we will be forced to block any associated accounts. In a way, we’ve been blocked ourselves during the Prohibition. With that in mind, we know how it feels and it’s not nice.
User Generated Content Policy
- Do not encourage or condone underage drinking, drunk-driving, illegal, irresponsible, or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Do not glorify the alcohol strength or intoxicating effect of a drink.
- Do not present abstinence or moderation in any negative way.
- Do not show people who appear to be drunk or in any way imply that drunkenness is acceptable.
- Do not feature any people who are or appear to be under twenty-one years of age.
- Do not post any content containing themes or images appealing to children, including Santa Claus.
- Do not associate a drink with performance, sexual or social success.
- Do not suggest any association with violent, aggressive, dangerous, or anti-social behavior.
- Do not post any content which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable, in Pernod Ricard USA’s sole discretion.
- Do not post any content that promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Do not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Do not post any content that violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that may otherwise conflict with this User Generated Content Policy.
- Do not post any content that would be likely to deceive any person.
- Do not post any content that promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
- Do not post any content that impersonates any person or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Do not post any content involving commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
Pernod Ricard USA, and each affiliate within the Pernod Ricard family of brands, reserves the right to review all content and remove any user content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.